- Silhouette Cameo! I have no idea how I scrapped without it
- Zig two way glue pen. Wonderful for restickying mats and also a great permanent adhesive.
- Sanding block. I'm using one from a 2 pack from $ Tree and it works wonderfully to distress.
- Ink. I rarely stamp, but I have the basic colors to ink edges and stamp on a rare occasion.
- Creative Memories tape runner. I was drooling over the 3M ATG gun (did I get that right) but after comparing refill costs and space constraints, I decided to order more tape runner refills.
- Stylus. I use it to score, poke itty bitty bits of paper from Silhouette cuts, hold buttons down while the glue dries.
- Vellum quotes. They are so convenient and you can attach them with vellum stickers or brads. I tear them and ink the edges and it looks awesome!
- Corner rounder. Or is it corner adorner now? I haven't sold in a few years. Anywho, it's so versatile and you can use it on every page without them looking all the same, kwim?
- Brads. See last weeks post for all the uses.
- Ribbon. Again, sooooo many uses! I have a lot of ribbon but I really do use it so it's all good.
Ok so some aren't tools. I guess I don't use a whole lot of tools, I just use them a lot.
Notice eyelet setter isn't on the list and for very good reason. Me and that thing don't get along. At all.