Entries due Saturday October 24, 2009.
I'm going to start hosting two paper crafts contests a month. You have one week to submit your entries. After the entries are submitted I will open up voting. Right now it will be popular vote by visitors. The winner will receive a related to theme. Or not. Maybe I'll shake things up and offer something totally new!
Some weeks I may even have a special offer on a paper pack or die cut set for my contest participants and challenge you to use them.
- For this contest you may submit anything to do with paper crafts. A scrapbook page, card, altered tin, altered clipboard, anything altered, basically anything that is at least 75% covered with paper.
- It does not have to be something brand new, but please keep it to only creations not entered in a contest previously.
- All entries will be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will post them all at once so each entry is a surprise :) You may also send me the Etsy or Artfire link.
- You may solicite votes from your own blogs, Twitter, Facebook, or however else you'd like to get votes.
- Voting will last for one week.
- In the case of a tie, I will make every effort to have two of the same prize, but there may be substitutions.
- If you do not want to submit photos of your children, you may blur the faces of anyone in the photo.
You can click the photos for more details about the prizes.