After I will announce the theme you'll have one week to submit your entries. After the entries are submitted I will open up voting. Right now it will be popular vote by visitors. The winner will receive a related to theme. Or not. Maybe I'll shake things up and offer something totally new!
First the rules:
First the rules:
- For this contest you may submit anything to do with paper crafts. A scrapbook page, card, altered tin, altered clipboard, anything altered, basically anything that is at least 75% covered with paper.
- It does not have to be something brand new, but please keep it to only creations not entered in a contest previously.
- All entries will be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post them all at once so each entry is a surprise :)
- You may solicite votes from your own blogs, Twitter, Facebook, or however else you'd like to get votes.
- Voting will last for one week.
- In the case of a tie, I will make every effort to have two of the same prize, but there may be substitutions.
- If you do not want to submit photos of your children, you may blur the faces of anyone in the photo.
- You may submit more than one entry but only one photo will be displayed for each entry.
The theme this time is
Remember it can be a layout, card, mini album, anything as long as it's saying that you are thankful or what you are thankful for. It does not have to be Thanksgiving or fall related. I've done thankful layouts of my kids with hearts or flowers and nothing to do with Thanksgiving.
Entries due Sunday the 15th by 11:59 PM.
Prizes (and these will get better as the contests get more popular):