Feel free to use sugar-free Jello or low-fat Cool Whip to make your dessert. You can also add blueberries or slices strawberries to layer with the Jello.
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 pound cake
- 2 boxes blue Jello
- 2 boxes red Jello
- Clear glass bowl
1. If you bought a frozen pound cake, let it thaw completely. Otherwise, make your pound cake and let cool completely.
2. Prepare Jello according to package directions and let set up.
3. Cut pound cake in to 1 inch cubes.
4. Cut Jello in to 1 inch cubes.
5. Layer the two kinds of Jello and the point cake in the glass bowl. Place Cool Whip on top of the pound cake.
6. Place in refrigerator for an hour.