1. I love to upcycle in my crafts, so this is perfect for me! I also love to paint anything that stands still long enough. Check out these awesome candy corn upcycled bottles from The Swell Life.
2. I have a confession: I am not a great cake decorator. Actually, I am terrible. But this is something I could do! How cute is this candy corn cake from Bird on a Cake? I love how even the inside is candy corn themed.
3. Knead to Cook shows you how to make these candy corn marshmallows. These would be a great Girl Scout snack for a fall meeting!
4. Since I am a papercrafter and not a seamstress, I have gobs of paper but no fabric. I love this cardstock candy corn banner from One Creative Mommy. I think this would look great hanging on my built in bookshelves!
5. This is another easy and inexpensive DIY fall craft. Simmworksfamily shows us how to make candy corn candles! You could make these to decorate a table, end table, mantle, or anywhere!
6. Just 2 Sisters explains how to make these easy and inexpensive candy corn decorations from yard and styrofoam forms. You could make this more elegant by adding glitter, or it can be a fun activity for the kids. I love how it is so versatile!
Have fun creating! If you make any, be sure to come back here and the original blog and share a link to your blog.