It's fall! That means pumpkin everything is showing up in the grocery store, bakery, and coffee shop. If you want a yummy drink without caffeine, try this easy no coffee pumpkin latte recipe. Since it doesn't have coffee, it's perfect for an after dinner treat, and you can let your kids have a sip.Read More »
No Coffee Pumpkin Latte Recipe
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 quart milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, stir together all of the ingredients.
- Use a whisk to combine ingredients.
- Heat over medium heat until it is simmering, but do not let it boil.
This pumpkin latte recipes is a great starter if you want to customize your drink. Here are some yummy things to try:
- Top with whipped cream.
- Use whole milk or cream to make the drink.
- Add nutmeg or cloves in addition to the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on top before drinking.
- Blend in a blender to make it smoother.
- Use brown sugar instead of white sugar.
- Use a no calorie sugar substitute if you are dieting or need to cut back on sugar.
- Add coffee if desired.