Read More »
When I got pregnant the first time, I knew my body would undergo changes. The books prepared me for most of the changes, but not all of them. There wasn't any mention of my feet growing two sizes or my hair going from straight to insanely curly. I also didn't know that my days of sneezing without saying a little prayer were over.
One in three women experience LBL. LBL can be caused by giving birth, pregnancy, weak muscles, certain diseases and conditions, or an infection.
If you're using period pads to help with Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), there are better options. Poise pads are made just for LBL, so they are more comfortable and work better. Poise Thin Shape pads are thinner, so they are more comfortable while still offering the best protection.
If Poise is better, what will you do with all of your period pads?
1. Attach to your Swiffer mop. Since they are sticky, they adhere well. When you're done dusting the floor, just toss it in the trash!
2. Use to remove nail polish. They are big, so you can just use one for all 10 nails and maybe even all of your toes too.
3. Use to polish silver. They are big enough to handle several pieces before tossing.
4. I've seen people start seeds in them because they hold water well.
5. Since they are so absorbent, they are perfect for a first aid kit for wounds.
Now you can get a free sample of Poise! Click here for your sample.